Not sure if everyone spotted our happy faces while we were at Native Foods restaurant in Denver. If so, you must know that is when being vegan just got real. I don't think I've ever been to such a yummy place with nothing on the menu that appears to be something I can dupe. I had a real conversation with the hubby that went something like this, "I mean, should we look into franchising this in Atlanta?" The hubby, "I think that's the only way we can hijack the recipes. Maybe it's a good idea, how much money do think it would take?" We concluded we don't have the start-up money for it but hey if any of you are investors and would like to have us run it for you then we're all about it all day long. Haha....
Recommendations: BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger(the fakin bacon was like whoa), Fish Tacos and this Mushroom Sausage Sandwich was on point as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment