Friday, May 17, 2013

Clean Living

Hola everyone! I'm all about some clean living, because realistically who wants to be poisoned by some really ridiculously "chemicalled" out food, hair or cleaning products. I just can't be about that life.

What's more is that my hubby is a "pescatarian" (fan of the fishies & anything vegetarian) so I've inherited his lifestyle too. Come to think of it we could almost be vegan because he doesn't do egg or cheese either but sometimes I do slip those into our food ;). Anywho, we're constantly trying new recipes from blogs because there aren't a large array of do-able vegetarian recipes that have protein and other good mess in it. I will most certainly share recipes as I test them!!!

Also, I've started making my own hair/body products and cleaning products. It's good to know what's going into my products and that it won't kill anyone should they accidentally be caught in a non-ventilated room with them. Below is a pic of a cheap spray water bottle I got from Walmart to house some cleaning product. I still can't believe a place sells a spray bottle like that but whatevs.

<insert pic of cleaning product bottle>

Anywho let me know if you all have any ideas on yummy recipes or clean living ideas I need to try. :D

Toodles

No comments: